- Role involves managing team members to ensure that LM Network is ready for new/MACD Orders, as per delivery requirements
- Ensure network readiness within timelines for new/MACD orders
- Rigorous follow up and use of interpersonal skills for faster closer of Delivery Cycle time
- Responsible for process improvements and project management for faster delivery
- Drive, Track, Monitor & Publish the delivery report with SLA and pending status
- Team Management
- Projects management
- Responsible for tracking of end-to-end deliverables till LM readiness, monitoring and flag for its deliveries in time; starting from Resource planning, Execution planning, Material planning to deliveries for the region.
- Responsible for service delivery cycle time for all Products of Network services
- Knowledge of Enterprise Key Offerings such as MPLS, ILL, DLC, NPLC etc Solutions
- Execution of Customer Delivery orders within signed off Timelines
- Timely Project Plan submissions & Expectation Sign of
- Responsible to Maintain technical documentation of processes and procedures used in Service Delivery- LM.
- Training need identification of LM team and bridging the gaps by appropriate training and developmental activities.
- Work with internal teams to define, develop, and deliver LM monitoring interfaces.
- Responsible for generating and presenting metrics, reports, overall systems information. Document relevant processes.
- Relationship Management - Develop and manage a strong alliance in the region with internal/external stake-holders to improve the predictability of deliverables better SLA and QOS readiness for new/MACD services and cost effective solution.
- Compliance - Responsible for TRAI QoS Compliance for LM service delivery, Program Management.
- Process Improvement - Plan cost reduction initiatives thru IT, process or people, while delivering the service lifecycle.
- Contribute actively in IT change requirements that will define smooth service delivery for enhanced customer experience.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Fortune Personnel Services
We are Indias leading enabler of digital connectivity and technology solutions for businesses - a feat possible only because we are fueled by the dedication and passion of our people. We welcome the finest talent and believe in nurturing and mentoring them to rise into leadership roles, while standing tall on our ethics and values.
Contact Company:Fortune Personnel Services
Reference Id:Team Lead_Last Mile