Installation & Repair for SME & ENTERPRISE Products Data (LL, ILL, MPLS, VPN, NPLC, IPLC etc), Voice (Retail Wireline, GSM, CDMA, PRI, Centrex), and Broadband (ADSL)
• Installation & Maintenance of CPE & Last mile at Customer Premises as per Work order / TT
• Responsible for Installation within SLA
• Responsible for Repair MTTR / SLA as defined for Business segment
• Responsible for Repeat Faults Customer Premises, Faults on New Installation
• Monthly/Quarterly review on Policies/Performance with SME & ENTERPRISE Product & CSD teams.
• Budget, PR/PO approvals & review with Corporate Finance.
• Budget Review, control & optimization at regional level.
• Ensure TRAI QOS norms & adherence to TL 9000 standards
• Responsible for periodical Audit and conduct check on Customer premises as per TRAI guidelines
• Responsible for Improving Online Resolution & Reduce Field Complaints
Role:Team Lead / Network Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Functional Area:Engineering - Hardware & Networks
Role Category:IT Network
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Fortune Personnel Services
We are Indias leading enabler of digital connectivity and technology solutions for businesses - a feat possible only because we are fueled by the dedication and passion of our people. We welcome the finest talent and believe in nurturing and mentoring them to rise into leadership roles, while standing tall on our ethics and values.
Contact Company:Fortune Personnel Services
Reference Id:Team Lead Cluster I & R