- Configuration Management (ASPICE SUPP.8)
- Define and Setup Configuration Management
- Maintain Configuration Management
- Baseline and Report Configuration Management
- Change Management & Problem Resolution Management (ASPICE SUPP.9 & 10)
- plan, monitor and control the change request and problem resolution management activities
- classify issues
- prepare CCB decisions and execute them
- drives the handling of issues from the registration to closure
- support the selection of methods and -tools for change request and problem resolution management
- Masters/Bachelor degree in Electronics Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in Automotive System Engineering / Software development & Overall 5-10 years of experience.
- At least 2 years experience in project management is preferred
- Knowledge in requirements engineering and functional safety according to ISO 26262
- Very good knowledge of project management methods
- Very good knowledge of the Product Development Lifecycle Process, quality management and metrics
- Good knowledge of implementing ASPICE as well as facing ASPICE assessments (experience of being assessed in an external ASPICE assessment would be an added advantage)
- Advanced knowledge of ASPICE requirements esp. SUP.8, 9 and 10.
- Knowledge of Power Electronics (inverter, DCDC, motor) and control engineering
- Independent and goal-oriented working method, ability to prioritize and structuring
- Analytical mind and strong communication skills
- Good English skills in written and spoken
- Ability to manage people without disciplinary responsibility
- Proven skills related to managing multi-location and multi-cultural matrix team
- Knowledge of Agile Methods and tools
- Certification in Agile and Project Management would be an added advantage
Experience :- 5 to 10 Years
Location :- Bangalore
CTC - Negotiable on current CTC.
Share your resume at :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Role:Embedded Systems Engineer
Salary: 8,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical, Electrical
PG:M.Tech in Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical, Electrical
Fortune Personnel Services
One Of Client in Bangalore.
Contact Company:Fortune Personnel Services