- Responsible for leading the supplier component development program which includes , technical review with supplier, Feasibility review & maturity evaluation. Manage the complete supplier component development program as PLC ( product life cycle) gate review and meet the project target date.
- Finalization of technical review and feasibility review with all potential suppliers as per project requirement.
- Preparation of SQM decision based on technical review with supplier to finalize the supplier nomination.
- Monitoring the APQP review with supplier to develop the components within project timeplan.
- PPAP & Run@Rate performance at supplier manufacturing location.
- Capacity evaluation during the Run@Rate
- Review the PPAP and release the PSW to supplier
- Define & execute the safe launch•Experience in releases of critical assly line and testing equipment's like Leakage testing, flow testing
- Able to work with Global team ( USA, China and Germany)•
- Work with Engineering (Design and Manufacturing Engineers) team to define process parameters and criteria to ensure supplier process capability is effective to meet product and process requirements
- Specify and develop product acceptance/test procedures that relate to a complex process or highly complex product
- Manage the risk assessment & escalations
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems through 8D approach
- Usage of supply on portal to manage the supplier APQP
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Salary: 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Fortune Personnel Services
Contact Company:Fortune Personnel Services