- Managing the High-Net-Worth customers of the Bank. Portfolio Management, HNI Client Handling.
- Achieving the Business targets assigned in terms of cross selling, enhancing, and upgrading the High-Net-Worth relationships.
- Profiling Customers and provide financial products to meet customer needs.
- Ensuring the highest levels of service to the High-Net-Worth customers.
- Providing financial planning & Investment Advice.
- Sales targets spread across Liabilities, Retail Assets, Business Banking, TPP etc.
- One point contact for all requirements of High-Net-Worth customers in the Branch.
- Acquisition & Servicing of High-Net-Worth customers.
Required Candidate profile
- Any Graduate/Postgraduate/ Professional Degree with Minimum 4 years of work experience in Retail Branch Banking
- Excellent knowledge of banking products & services, equities markets, unit trusts and other personal investment services.
- Good Relationship Management & service focus Skills.
- Good Communication, Presentation, Interpersonal & Influential Skills.
- Knowledge of liability products, third party products like Mutual Fund, Insurance.
If Interested - Share updated resume at Shailendra.email@example.com or call on 7770008212 ( Call Time : Monday to Friday 11 AM to 6 PM )
*Send Email with Subject line : Banking Job - South Mumbai
Role:Retail Banking Sales
Salary: 5,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Retail & B2C Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Fortune Personnel Services
For India's Leading Bank
Contact Company:Fortune Personnel Services