This Company designs and manufactures architectural products used in public spaces around the world. Offering a comprehensive range of surfaces, wall systems and elevator interiors, our line invites creativity and provides real-world solutions to the challenges our customers face every day.
With nearly 50 years of design and manufacturing expertise, this Company is highly respected throughout the world.
Our successes Story
Established in 2010 in a 2-bedroom apartment, today this company in India operates from approximately 100,000 square feet of manufacturing and 10,000 square feet office space.
With a team strength of about 150 people, we support customers and projects throughout India, Europe, APAC and the Middle East. We also host our global engineering center and sourcing operations for this companys USA operations.
Most of our initial team members are still with the company and have grown in ranks to occupy leadership position here.
Position TitleSales Support Executive/ Project CoordinatorLocationfactory, Lonikand, PuneScope and responsibilities
- Project coordinator will be responsible for sales support & project coordination after getting PO to delivery and final payment.
- Prepare documents like PI, coordination for ABG/ security cheque
and other supporting documents etc.
- Arrange approval samples, customer service drawings.
- Ensure the documents, samples & drawings are submitted on time, as well as correctly stored in Company repository.
- Customer registration in companys ERP. Create sales order and
related weekly/monthly reports.
- Correctly maintain and update order related dates and other
- Handle warranty and customer complaints.
- Handle compliance related documents and post order documents.
- Interacting with site Engineers for job work related activities.
- Payment follow-up, documentation follow-up at various stages of an order.
- Communication and project handling in Middle east, APEC & Europe.
- Meet the conditions to release order for production, packing and dispatch.
- Fulfilment of ISO and other compliances within the company.
Required qualification, skills and experiences:
- Degree in commerce or engineering related field or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of work experience in Sales support/ Customer service with SAP/ ERP experience at least 2 years.
- Problem solving ability and customer centric approach.
- Excellent communication skills in English are must.
- Strong interpersonal skills & team player.
- Good IT skills and ability to learn and champion companys ERP & CRM systems. At least two years of experience with Microsoft excel & word.
- Ability to read and understand Purchase orders, quotes and determine scope of work and communicate it to respective teams.
- Should be able to derive conclusions from emails, PO & other
- High energy, motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills, while being assertive in a team environment.
- Able to work with various departments effectively.
Reporting toManager, Business DevelopmentExpected JoiningAs earliestContact
Role:Sales Support & Operations - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Architecture / Interior Design
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Sales Support & Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Fortune Personnel Services
Leading Manufacturing Company - Factory is Located at Lonikand
If interested please mail your CV's to email@example.com
Phone Number - 9209035975
Contact Company:Fortune Personnel Services
Reference Id:Sales Support