Position Name:- Production - Assembly of Draw frame (BE Mechanical / Mechatronics )
Work Location Shirwal (55 KM from Pune)
Working in 3 Shifts.
Bus facility available
Knowledge on DRAW FRAME
We need professionals team members to handle high production load, High Business demand and further related product developments
Your Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Machine building, Assembly and Testing.
Shift related targeted output.
Responsible for Defined KPI.
Pull and Push material.
Attend and solve day to day issues.
Maintain shop floor discipline and 5 S
Improvements in related area
- BE Mechanical or Mechatronics having 4 to 12 years of experience in Machine building, Assembly and Testing
Leadership and proper communication skills.
Hands on Experience in Machine building, Assembly and Testing
Experience in handling shifts.
Knowledge of Mechanical Components.
Machine BOM knowledge
Key competencies: Leadership, Lean manufacturing.
Problem solving ability.
SAP system Knowledge,
Expertise in Machine assembly.
Mechanical Drawing readings.
Leadership and Communication skill to handle manpower
Know how about time study,
Knowledge Mechanical components, Drives, PLC, Basic programming.
Mobility %: none
- An international working environment with a long tradition.
- Versatile activity in a future-oriented environment with a lot of self-responsibility.
- Good development opportunities and fair employment conditions.
- A motivated team with mutual respect and good cooperation.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Textile & Apparel
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Production/Industrial, Textile, Mechanical
Fortune Personnel Services
For our MNC Client
Contact Company:Fortune Personnel Services