designs and manufactures architectural products used in public spaces around the world. Offering a comprehensive range of surfaces, wall systems and elevator interiors, our line invites creativity and provides real-world solutions to the challenges our customers face every day.
With nearly 50 years of design and manufacturing expertise,
Company is highly respected throughout the world.
Our successes Story
Established in 2010 in a 2-bedroom apartment, today our Company operates from approximately 100,000 square feet of manufacturing and 10,000 square feet office space.
With a team strength of about 150 people, we support customers and projects throughout India, Europe, APAC and the Middle East. We also host our global engineering centre and sourcing operations for USA operations.
Most of our initial team members are still with the company and have grown in ranks to occupy leadership position here.
Position TitleHR ExecutiveLocationMagarpatta
PuneScope and responsibilities
60% Recruitment & 40% Generalist Role
Create and implement end-to-end candidate hiring processes to ensure a positive experience Form close relationships with hiring managers to ensure clear candidate/interviewer expectations. Also provide assistance in other HR activities like Onboarding, Exit formalities, Employee engagement, HR operations etc.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments.
- Determine selection criteria for candidates and sourcing channel for required candidate.
- Identify and refine down the most suitable candidate from available candidates from all sources.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and Face to Face interviews.
- Maintain candidate master with candidate portfolio for future reference.
- Maintain Recruitment tracking.
- Onboarding and offboarding formalities of employees in a company.
- Support in L&D execution.
- Execution of employee engagement activities.
- Maintaining Employee personal file with regular updates.
Required qualification, skills and experiences:
- Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Human Resources Management, or similar
- Work experience in talent acquisition or similar roles
- Familiarity with social media, C.V. databases, and professional networks.
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience in using Online Sourcing Naukri, LinkedIn or similar Talent Solutions to proactively source candidates
- A keen understanding of the requirements for each role in the company
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends.
- 2-3 years of work experience in Talent Acquisition and employee engagement.
- Basic computer knowledge (MS office) for MIS preparation.
- High energy, motivated individual with Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills., while being assertive in a team environment.
- Problem solving and ability to close the issues.
- Able to work with different department in Plant, office and Site effectively.
Reporting toHR ManagerExpected JoiningAs earliest
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Architecture / Interior Design
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:HR Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Fortune Personnel Services
Our Compoany designs and manufactures architectural products used in public spaces around the world. Offering a comprehensive range of surfaces, wall systems and elevator interiors, our line invites creativity and provides real-world solutions to the challenges our customers face every day.
If interested mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Company:Fortune Personnel Services
Reference Id:HR Executive