We have urgent requirement for Territory Manager for one of our client for Mumbai/Pune/Nasik location.
Industry - Food and Beverage.
CTC up to 5.50 LPA
If interested- share updated resume at email@example.com or call on 7770008212.
JOB TITLE: Territory Manager MT /GT
DEPARTMENT/UNIT: Sales-WEST ZONE INDIA
REPORTS TO: Zonal Head BUSINESS
1. Responsible for primary billing target from Distributor + Modern trade
2. Manage and motivate and train the Sales team to achieve Allocated targets.
3. Responsible for product, schemes & sales training skills
4. Champion for Software use and training
5. Manage Distributor ROI.
6. Distribution dimensioning to ensure Gaps in Distribution are addressed and ensure they are optimized ensuring growth in retail outlet base.
7. Design Retailer and Distributor Schemes and timely launch roll out the same Ensure NOC and closure of claim settlement issues, if any
8. In Shop promotion & other promotion activities.
9. To run the allocated area as independent profit center
10. Be the professional face of the organization to all internal and external stakeholders
WORK EXPERIENCE/ REQUIREMENT
1. 4-8 years work experience in FMCG sales from reputed companies.
2. Experience in managing FMCG/Food Industry Distributors in Pune/Mumbai.
3. Managing a team of 8 to 10 Sales team.
4. Exposure to MT and new product launch.
1. Minimum Graduate Degree
2. MBA will be an advantage
SKILL/ COMPETENCY REQUIRED:
1. Knowledge of the GT /Modern trade/Retail landscape in Pune/Mumbai.
2. Computer literate with proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Access.
3. Highly Analytical, Good commercial acumen and negotiation skills
4. Customer empathy, personal integrity, and flexibility
5. Ability to build cooperative relationships internally and externally to achieve set goals
6. Fluency in English, Hindi and Marathi Preferred.
7. Good Team management and Conflict management ability.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS/ MEASUREMENT CRITERIA
1. Achieve Primary and Secondary Sales targets from assigned markets.
2. Develop large optimum Distribution Width and Depth
3. Quality and ROI of distributors.
4. Trade satisfaction at retail outlets
5. Internal customer/supplier satisfaction
6. Quality of reporting/forecasting to Line Management
7. Punctuality and professional appearance
8. Ensures that stockiest/Distributor claims & Schemes are settled within the prescribed period as per the corporate norms and guidelines. 100% NOC adherence.
9. Profitability of the allocated center
10. Train the trainee program covering all aspects of product, schemes & sales skill and Software use and training
11. Ensure Stock returns on Expiry are<2%
Role:Territory Sales Manager (B2B)
Salary: 4,00,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Enterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Fortune Personnel Services
For one of Food and Beverage Client
Contact Company:Fortune Personnel Services