Roles and Responsibilities
- Test and evaluate equipment performance at customer plant, based on technical, contractual and safety specifications
- Properly handle, check and transfer equipment non-conformities;
- Prepare Job Progress Chart and technical reports in reference to carried-out activities;
- Ensure ultimate internal and external customer satisfaction;
- Perform activities in line with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Company coordination plan rules and customer rules;
- Report after sales opportunities detected on Customer site;
- Coach junior colleagues on the on-site behavior, technical activities, troubleshooting and reporting deliverables;
- Report to the ISM for team site activities.
- Perform Installation, start-up, commissioning and test of the Company Equipment supplied to customer sites;
- Perform technical assistance during and after the warranty period, carry out training and other after sales;
- Perform technical assistance during and after the warranty period, carry out training and other after sales services of Sidles equipment installed at customer sites
Desired Candidate Profile
Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- English fluent, written and spoken.
- Other foreign languages knowledge is a plus.
Availability to travel.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
Fortune Personnel Services
Client Of Fortune personnel Services
Contact Company:Fortune Personnel Services