Designation:Executive / Sr. ExecutiveDepartment:HR & Admin
General Mission:Direct and coordinate the activities identified in the general lines of action. Support HOD in Planning, control and
execution of tasks related to human resources and admin, studying and applying the legal rules applicable to Facrtory.Roles:Incident Controller / Cross Functional Team Member for EMS Implementation & Review / Internal Auditor EMS.
Responsibilities:Managing and Implementing the Global and Local human resource policy in the company.Managing and Monitoring the local governing Policy.Conflict Resolution. Staff relations in matters of procedure.Control and registration of contracts and records.Monitoring and control of workers in areas such as: Attendance, flexible hours, parts of sickness and accident, work history, payroll, etc.Assist the HOD in Recruitment, Selection processes, motivation and promotion.Planning, organizing, monitoring and control of the Training Plan.Fulfilling requirements of IATF 16949:2016Fulfilling requirements of ISO :TS 16949 Audit.Conducting Employee Satisfaction Survey.Conducting Performance Appraisals and setting up targets with the help of HODImplementing DOPA (Deployment of Objectives and Action Plans)Arranging and disbursing best suggestion Awards every month - Kaizen.Coordination of reports / actions for accidents and implement corrective measures.Producing reports for HR Management and others.Attendance Management and ensuring compliances as per govt. norms.Travel Management Domestic and InternationalFacility Management (Security, Housekeeping and Garden)Event ManagementEMS
- Maintaning proper Waste Management
- During any emergency the necessary steps to be taken as Incident Controller
- Closure of All Incident Reports
- During any emergency the necessary steps as per Emergency Prepardness and Response Plan
- Observing all instructions/ OCP's and following accordingly
- Preparing EMS Training calender and ensuring training accordingly
- Preparing and updating EMS Organizational Structure.
- Making proper use of all safeguards, safety devices, personal protective equipment and other appliances for
- Ensuring compliance with legislations and guidelines
- Being familiar with emergency and evacuation procedures and the location of first aid kits, personnel and
- Ensure Legal Compliance Calender
- Ensuring security is checking Registration, Insurance & PUC in all vehicle parked inside companies premises.
- Ensuring the proper clouser of Non Confirmities from Auditee.
- Taking necessary actions as Incident Controller as per Emergency Prepardness and Response Plan
Skills and Knowledge:
- Titled Middle Level Education Labour Relations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of employment legislation.
- Awareness of IATF 16949:2016 & ISO Audit requirements
- User computer skills - Ms Office, Advance Excel, Word, Power Point, Graphs
- Knowledge of company environmental policies, MPCB, Factory Compliance,
Qualification:Graduate with 3 - 5 years of experienceLanguages:Knowledge of English and HindiHierarchical Report:Head HR/ Sr. Manager HR, IR & Admin
Role:HR Policy & Compliance
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:Employee Relations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Fortune Personnel Services
Leading Manufacturing Company located in Hinjewadi
If interested mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number - 9209035975
Contact Company:Fortune Personnel Services
Reference Id:Sr Executive_HR