Maintenance Engineer Electrical
We are looking for a sympathetic, proactive person who likes to take on the varied tasks in our experienced team on his own and who keeps an overview even in hectic times
Your Main Tasks and Responsibilities (Moriseiki, studer, DMG , SPM , Nova Grinding , nomoco grinding)
- Engineer MCU- CNC, Grinding, Turning, HMC, VMCS Machines maintenance
- Shift Maintenance of CNC, VMC Machines .
- Knowledge of Electrical /electronic CNC Drives, PLC , PLC ladder diagram reading of Electrical drawings
- Repair / Fault Finding knowledge of - Fanuc ,Siemens, Mitsubishi System
- Preventive/ breakdown Maintenance of all Equipment's .
- Abnormalities removal .
- Why-Why analysis of Breakdowns
- Spare part Management .
- To provide Maintenance support for 3 shifts. Willing to work in 3 shifts
- Qualification- Degree / Diploma - Electrical
- Mechanical drawing reading .
- TPM basic knowledge
- Total Exp: 5 to 8 years
- an international working environment with long tradition
- versatile activity in a future-oriented environment with a lot of self-responsibility
- good development opportunities and fair employment conditions
- a motivated team with mutual respect and good cooperation
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Role Category:Operations, Maintenance & Support
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical,Diploma in Electrical
Fortune Personnel Services
For our MNC client
Contact Company:Fortune Personnel Services