Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and develop Levele CAB / Wall systems / Door/column engineering .
- BOQ preparations, manufacturing drawings, customer service drawings, etc
- Updation of companys ERP (M2M) systems and workflow.
Desired Candidate Profile
- • Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Drafting, solid modeling, design detailing in 2D-3D modeling with software's like AutoCAD and Solid works
- Good knowledge and hands on experience of drawing presentation, critical dimensioning, view presentations and parts list preparation
- Good knowledge and hands on experience on advance assemblies and layouts with GD&T, surface finishes, welding details and engineering notes
- Good knowledge of concept design with manufacturing feasibilities. • Good knowledge of reverse engineering. • Good knowledge of material selection, bought out parts selection, hardware/fasteners selection.
- Experience in working with multiple discipline projects (Multitasked).
- Must have exposure of shop floor activities like drawing releases & design troubleshooting. • Must have knowledge of manufacturing processes like laser cutting, bending, punching, welding, water jet, surface treatments, basic machining.
- • Must be able to communicate effectively in English (verbal, written, and presentation skills). Working knowledge of ERP system.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
Fortune Personnel Services
Client of Fortune personnel services
Contact Company:Fortune Personnel Services