Position: Compliance and Safety Executive
Location: Pune, Lonikand
Scope and responsibilities:
- Ensure that the Plant, Office and Sites across India adhere to the statutory compliances and
provide assistance in case of non-compliance. Ensure plants safety standards and procedures.
- Analysis and identify all applicable compliance for Site, Plant and Office under Factory Act, Shop and Establishment Act, MPCB (Pollution Control board) and at construction site.
- Analyse Health & Safety risks to develop control measures in order to minimize/eliminate them
- Ensure adherence of statutory compliance of all location by liaising with relevant Site customer and government officials.
- Ensure statutory submission on time and documentation has to be maintained.
- Visit to Installation site across India (On requirement basis) to see the compliances requirement and fulfilment.
- Conduct hazard analysis and identify Health & Safety risks to develop control measures in order to minimize/eliminate them.
- Ensure internal safety audits are completed and safety checklist are updated and tracked
- Record all safety related observations/incidents.
- 25% travel will be required for site compliances.
Required qualification, skills and experiences:
- MPM, MSW with good Statutory compliances knowledge.
- Diploma in Labour Law (DLL) will be added advantage.
- Must have experience to work and maintained statutory compliances under Factory Act (DISH), Pollution control (MPCB), Shops & Establishment.
- 4-5 years of work experience as compliance officer.
- Work experience in manufacturing industries.
- Ability to learn and explore compliance requirement with respect to new amendments.
- Basic computer knowledge for MIS preparation.
- High energy, motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills, while being assertive in a team environment. Problem solving and ability to close the issues.
- Able to work with different department in Plant, office and Site
Role:Industrial/Labour Relations Manager
Salary: 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization,PG Diploma in Any Specialization
Fortune Personnel Services
Contact Company:Fortune Personnel Services