FOR our MNC Client
Roles and Responsibilities
1) Responsible to support in New development and procurement of various Parts at optimum cost and with acceptable quality.
2) Workflow clearance, raise RFQ, Zero Based Costing, price comparison, raise R&F approval
3) Support cost reduction by negotiation with suppliers, alternate source development, share of
business monitoring, and process Improvement
4) Supplier capacity assessment, planning and enhancement based on requirements.
5) Handling & responsible for few standard catalogue parts.
6) Interacting with Suppliers for Supply management related tasks like, RFQ, New development,
material shortage for development parts etc.
a) Should have experience in Motors, cables, Inverters, Low voltage components and Electronics
b) Should have knowledge of various wiring harness and required components for harness.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification requirement - BE Electrical Engineering 8 to 16 years experience
If you are the right person handling Strategic Sourcing of Motors/ Inverters with BE Electrical connect on 7722093212 Ojaswini
Role:Strategic Sourcing Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Functional Area:Procurement & Supply Chain
Role Category:Procurement & Purchase
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical
Fortune Personnel Services
For our MNC Client
Contact Company:Fortune Personnel Services