Salary: INR Best in Industry
Functional Area:Design, Creative, User Experience
Role:User Experience Designer
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong in UX design
- A user-centric mindset lots of empathy, advocacy, and a passionate drive to do whats right
- Ability to think through all the use cases, not just the vanilla flow.
- Skilled in UI tools like Sketch, Photoshop, and InVision.
- Skilled in graphic design
- Ability to deliver graphics to be used in development such as symbols, elements, and icons
- Strong design skills, with a keen sensitivity to composition and flow.
- Having a technical understanding and able to collaborate with software developers
- Humble but confident, with a sense of how research, data and instinct play into decision making.
- Facilitate workshops in order to determine best solutions
- Experienced of designing in a lean and agile environment
- Experienced in establishing and curating style guides
- Experience of Scrum
- Experience in LEAN UX
- SAP for ios is an advantage
- Coding experience and competence can be an advantage, it is not required
Fortune Personnel Services
Contact Company:Fortune Personnel Services