- Parameter changes to Live Market filter, Over Survey filter, new logic for Sampling filter in BRF+. Generally this is simply configuration and no coding required.
- Front end enhancements to the Web Apps by the UI5 resources will sometimes require some changes to the OData model in ECC. This is an ABAP requirement.
- Investigating HEAT incidents require an understanding of CLC and Qualtrics.
- Adding CLOs to CRM. This involves creating new business partners and assigning touchpoint relationships. Either manually using BP transaction in CRM, or running a Master Data upload program created in CRM.
- Analysing new business requirements.
- Need to support the Qualtrics team with any API changes.
- Monitoring the queues and resolving issues when interfaces get stuck.
- Liaise with the BO team to prepare new fields, structures for their reporting not expecting this will happen much, if at all, once SDT take ownership of CX.
- Creating the necessary documentation required in VSTS and Toolbox.
Salary: INR As per company standards
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong knowledge and experience in SAP ECC ABAP and BRFPlus development (functional and technical)
- Experience in SAP CRM (Business partner management and ABAP development)
- Knowledge SAP ECC Contact management
Other skills needed:
- Working in a self-managing way and plan, drive and deliver per agreed plan.
- Align with service members in other sites from remote through web-meetings, phone, chat, mail.
- Strong in dialog with stakeholders about business requirements and functionality, and ability to connect that to technical solutions.
- Strong at taking part in design discussions and deliver design suggestions
Fortune Personnel Services
Contact Company:Fortune Personnel Services