This Engineer will be responsible for identifying appropriate project performance measures per stakeholders expectations, collect and analyze the data to identify process improvement opportunities. You must be proficient with current embedded systems development methodologies, tools and practices, process improvement frameworks i.e. DMAIC, DFSS, lean and capable to transfer best practices across projects and businesses.
Salary: INR Best in Industry
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:IT Software - Embedded, EDA, VLSI, ASIC, Chip Design
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Required: Bachelors degree in Computer Science /Electronics/Electrical Engineering
Desired: Masters degree in Computer Science /Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- 7+ years of experience in the process definition, deployment and managing improvements cycles in Embedded Systems
- Hands on experience on implementing process frameworks i.e. Auto SPICE, CMMI, ISO9001:2008, or AS9100C etc.
- 2+ years experience in performing process quality assurance activities in ensure compliance to various safety standards i.e. ISO 26262, DO178C, DO254B, IEC 61508, ARP4754 in complex projects
- Must possess good understanding of terms and concepts like QMS, Process Improvement, Causal Analysis, Estimation, Project Management, Risk Management, SDLCs, Reviews, Defect Management, Configuration Management.
- Strong data analytical problem solving skills; Well versed with structured problem solving methodologies i.e. PDCA, DMAIC, 8D etc.
- Experience utilizing best practices in software engineering.
- Exposure to an Agile methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to explain technical concepts.
- Strong problem solving and reasoning ability, exhibiting technical innovation and creative solutions.
- Abreast of upcoming software development/engineering tools, trends, and methodologies.
- Good judgment, time management, and decision-making skills
- Experience in using various process definition tools i.e. Method park, Rational Method Composer, Visio etc.
- Exposure of various defect/Issue management tools i.e. JIRA, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Requirement management tools i.e DOORS, JAMA etc.
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt, Certified ISO Internal Auditor or Trained ISO 9001 Lead Auditor or CSQA
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
Fortune Personnel Services
Contact Company:Fortune Personnel Services