- Setup/Administer/Manage IT Service Management Tool
- Validate Change Requests and Manage stakeholders related to IT Service Management
- Define/influence roadmap for IT Service Management
- Coordinate with vendor support to solve incidents/bugs related to IT Service Management
- Ability to design, configure fully automated self-service workflows within the IT Service Management Tool.
- Resolve incidents & fulfill service requests related to IT Service Manager
- Perform the ITIL specific activities for the large managed services engagement
- Identification of continual improvement and driving those improvements.
Salary: INR As per Company Standards
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role:Assistant Manager/Manager -(Technical)
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Willing to work under stringent deadline and participate in weekend standby occasionally
- Sound knowledge of IT Service Management tools like HEAT/Service Now
- Aware of ITIL processes - Change Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Incident & Request Management
- SQL Database Query language, Reporting of IT Service Management Statistics
- Import/Export master data to/from IT Service Management system
- Ability to automate process through scripting preferably PowerShell.
- Knowledge in .Net would be an advantage
- General knowledge and experience of Windows Server administration, server maintenance, server-side change management etc is an advantage
- Certification in ITIL Foundation would be an added advantage.
- Willing to learn new tools to support new initiative
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive Service Process improvements
- Ability to work across time-zones, culturally aware and able to collaborate with people from other countries.
Fortune Personnel Services
Contact Company:Fortune Personnel Services