1. Drives the development work to various ENOVIA Projects for Industrial and Electrical sectors.
2. Understand the requirements from business and develop appropriate solutions.
3. Ability to prepare and provide the technical and functional design for the assigned task/projects.
4. Participate in meetings and facilitate discussion that leads to meaningful results.
5. Provide additional support to the ongoing projects whenever required.
6. Show ability to handle customer independently as well as mentor junior developers.
7. Strong verbal and communication skills
Salary: INR As per Company Standards
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong experience in Enovia MatrixOne/ Enovia V6 Implementation, Customization, Data Migration andIntegration projects of 2013x or higher.
- Strong programming experience in ENOVIA ADK, MQL, JPO, TCL, Spinner, UI customizations, process configurations.
- Experience in Enovia-CAD integrations or Enovia-ERP integrations.
- Experience in debugging, testing and maintenance of Enovia projects
- Experience in customization of Enovia MatrixOne Central applications.
- Experience with extracting, transforming and loading legacy data and data cleanup activities for the 2D & 3D data from other systems or from shared directory into Enovia.
- Experience: 6-9 years of Experience (minimum 7 years of relevant experience in Enovia.)
- Must have knowledge in Core/RMI, AEF, ADK, TCL, MQL, BPS, JPOs, UI 3 Components and Java and Web technologies
- Strong programming and scripting experience with JDK, JSP, HTML, Java Script.
- Experience in Enovia CAD integration such as ProE, CATIA V4 and V5, AutoCAD, and Solidworks would be an added advantage
- Experience in different Enovia Central like Engineering, Designer, Library and Team Central is preferred.
- Experience in 2013x, 2015x, 2018x would be an added advantage
- Experience in implementing Enovia upgrade projects would be an added advantage
- Preferred if basic knowledge of SQL loader and Oracle database
- Preferred experience of Enovia integration with CAD.
- Preferred experience of Enovia Matrixone integration with ERP like Oracle, SAP
- Good to have -Experience with extracting, loading and synchronizing legacy data and data cleanup activities.
- Optional Skill UNIX, Tomcat/Weblogic.
Requires a 4-year college degree or degree in Master of Computer Application(MCA)
Fortune Personnel Services