- For After sales stakeholders from Customer service department
- Recommend the most adequate technologies to support Customer Service staff (i.e. collaboration tools) needs
- Support the homogenization / rollout strategy for the related technology across the Group
- Define and maintain solutions Use Cases, Technical Specifications and Test Cases
- Identify business requirements and shape them into Use Cases, Technical Specifications and Test Cases
- Manage the development and testing of the related solutions
- Manage the transition to of related solutions to support team members
- Act as "thought leader" for the Customer Service solutions within the businesses and strategic programs
- Act as liaison between the business units, IT, and third-party support consultants
- Ensure user satisfaction and be customer service focused
- Promote communication across teams and entities
- Develop and review design specifications for software applications
- If designated, lead and manage a functional team
- Perform configuration assignments as well as coach and mentor other team members
- Analyze and resolve software errors in a timely and accurate fashion
- Develop and maintain software to support the business processes
- Create and maintain documentation for code and/or configuration throughout the system development lifecycle
- Train end users on established programs
- Provide on-call support and problem resolution for software applications
- Act as catalyst to implement strategic and tactical change for the business
- Work with end-user groups closely to assist with aligning IT technology with the departments business goals
- Conduct feasibility studies to define the purpose, functions, and overall structure of business processes
- Perform analysis and document business processes leading to process change and/or system implementation
- Assist in developing system/application architecture
- Lead and validate enterprise system designs across multiple business applications.
Projects, changes, studies and consulting
- Involved in projects and business changes to lead implementation of required business needs. May also give consulting in study or pre-study phases, to typically analyses needs and provide high level choices. May include :
- Estimate effort required for own work, and checking other team member estimates. Responsible for management of own time
- Coordinate deliverable of IT solution and be accountable for the work delivered.
- Accountable for compliance with agreed IT policies, standards and procedures
- Control and monitor the work of external resources assisting us in the specific functional domain
- Ensure re-use of existing solution, validate gaps and manage handover to development (ABAP Factory) via Functional Specifications document
- Conducting key user training and support transitions
Required Candidate profile
- Expert in SAP CS and its integration with MM, FICO, SD & PS
- Very good skills on Service Order Notification & Service Order / Spare Parts Sales
- Familiarity with Customer Service master date like functional location, equipment, installed base
- Strong Industry knowledge in a manufacturing environment
- Collect, formalize and understand the needs of users of our After Sales solutions in order to select, design & implement the appropriate tools.
- Knowledge management: establish good practices, document them, and provide training and support to users.
- 10 years of experience in SAP projects both as solution expert as implementation team lead.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solver and teamwork capabilities,
- Some international travel required to our worldwide locations,
- Proficient in English written and oral communication skills are critically important,
- Project Management knowledge - PMP certifications a plus.
- Expert in SAP CS and its integration with MM/PM, FICO, SD/CRM & PS
- Very good skills on Service Order Notification & service order /spare parts sales
- Extensive experience with Customer Service Master Data like equipment, functional location, work centers, materials, BOMs, Pricing, Installed base etc.
- Industry knowledge in a manufacturing environment
Perks and BenefitsBest in Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Desired Candidate Profile
Fortune Personnel Services