- Provides strong leadership to develop best practices for effective functional support in EB Tax and RTR business process area.
- Reviews, analyzes and provides effective resolution to functional issues in EB Tax, RTR, PTP, OTC business process within defined service agreements.
- Prioritizes functional tickets leveraging solid understanding of business processes and Oracle applications to minimize impact on business operations.
- Partner with GFSS, Tax function, Administrative CoE and IT BRMs to understand business requirements and work with peers and technical support team and deliver solutions and services and identify opportunities for automation leading to increased operational efficiency.
- Interprets and analyzes business requirements or change requests and partners with IT technical support teams to solve business problems and enhance business value.
- Must have proficiency in EB Tax and Record to Report business process with good understanding of Procure to Pay and Order to Cash business processes.
- Must have proficiency in General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Advanced Global Intercompany System (AGIS) modules.
- Must have good understanding of accounting and month end processes.
- Should have knowledge of Oracle Payables, Receivables Projects, Projects Costing, Purchasing and modules
- Should have strong understanding of Oracle Applications table structure & data flows and ability to write complex queries to extract and analyze data.
- Should have strong knowledge around how to work with Oracle Support - work service requests and escalate issues - in order to optimize support levels.
- Should have prior experience of working in Oracle Applications (R12) support function.
- Ability to own and maintain BR 100 and other AIM documentation like MD050 and MD070.
- Knowledge of Oracle manufacturing process will be an added advantage.
- Experience with OBIEE is desirable.
- Excellent team player - self-motivated and committed with an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience of direct customer involvement and strong customer focus
Salary: INR Best In Industry
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have at least three end to end Oracle Implementations experience as functional or techno-functional analyst / consultant.
- Should have prior experience of supporting Oracle Applications
UG:B.Com - Commerce, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:CA, MBA/PGDM - Finance
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Fortune Personnel Services