Location: Kharadi, Pune
Working Hr. : 11am- 8pm
- Assist with preparation of federal & state income and franchise tax returns and payments
- Assist with the preparation of income tax provision and tax account reconciliations
- Assist in calculation and maintenance of deferred tax schedules, FIN 48 analysis, and return to provision reconciliations for a worldwide group.
- Prepare and track transaction tax (sales/use, business & occupation, gross receipts, and property tax) returns for monthly, quarterly and annual filings;
- Assist in coordinating with outside advisors to manage proper tax return filings and transfer pricing documentation outside the U.S. and to keep track of all returns that have been filed.
- Support in coordinating with the tax accounting team to ensure efficient integration of the tax accounting and international tax compliance processes.
- Assist with other projects as necessary
- Assist in completion of bank account requirements for subsidiaries in new jurisdictions and support in relationship management with Banks
- Assist in tracking and budgeting for all accounting, payroll and tax services expenditure for worldwide group
- Assist in any other finance related project as needed
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Self-initiate research and is resourceful in their approach to resolve any issues irrespective of subject matter knowledge
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft Excel and ability to create models, as needed, that reflect this depth of understanding
- Analytical skills with good attention to detail, motivation and confidence to independently address issues.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to co-ordinate & interact with internal and external stakeholders
Perks and BenefitsBest in Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
Fortune Personnel Services