- Provide tactical and strategic direction for complex projects on Aerospace controllers involving multiple components or systems for completeness and compatibility with organizational objectives and standards.
- Lead the quality design and development of Aerospace electronics controller products, ECUs for Industrial Sector
- Lead multiple large scale projects while working with global teams. Lead the design and development of the electronics, its verification & validation strategy while working with global stakeholders, Aerospace product teams, contributing to the architecture, design, and implementation of world class, high-performance, DO160, DO254 compliance applications.
- Influence and drive people / activities on complex technical issues.
- Build Organizational capability assessment for the group. Champion and drive for the technology roadmap. Continuously develop and enhance the technical capabilities of the teams to provide best in class design solutions in line with present and future business needs. Provide timely status and reports to stakeholders.
- Lead technical initiatives that is recognized across the organization and outside as an expert in their particular field; Developing University Relations for the region. Lead ERG/Technology Talk forums. Leading member of professional bodies like SAE, IEEE, leading activities or forums jointly with the organization, Key note speaker for technology areas
- Drive Innovation : Patents or trade secrets
- Champion DFSS for the group
- Develop and nourish SME for the group and assist in recruitment and knowledge assessment
- Develop six sigma initiatives within the group to improve quality, speed of execution
- Creates, and sustains process for design standards and procedures governing product design verification and Validation methods and documents
- Maintain current knowledge/expertise of product engineering technologies
Required Candidate profile
- Bachelors degree in Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Masters degree in Electronics/Electrical/ Instrumentation /Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- 10+ years experience in Power Electronics domains along with exposure to Digital and Analog Circuit Design, development and validation of Aerospace electronics controllers in compliance with DO160 and DO254 standards
- Hands on experience of electronics system architecture design, Pspice /LTspice based simulation, circuit design, multilayer PCB layouts and product development for Aerospace controllers
- Experience in Power electronics design on motor drives for secondary flight controls, actuators and traction drives.
- Knowledge about 6/12 pulse rectifier design & simulations and PWM modulation techniques for MOSFET/IGBT based full bridge
- Hands on experience of power supply designs using Flyback, SEPIC, resonant and Buck-Boost topologies, Thermal management/ Heatsink selection.
- Experience in electronics verification (requirements, design reviews, stress analysis, thermal analysis) and validation (hardware Unit, integration, system testing, hardware qualification testing). At least 2-3 projects with full electronics development life cycle.
- Motor knowledge for brushless DC, Switched Reluctance, brushed applications, AC induction and dynamic braking mechanism
- Experience with communication protocols serial RS232, SPI, I2C, CAN, Aerospace Arinc429, Arinc825, CAN tools, model based development (Matlab/Simulink)
- Experience in handling Independent SOI audits with end customer or with DERs
- Independently develop modules/drivers including debugging and testing
- Hands on experience with debuggers, emulators or simulators.
- Technical documentation and requirement management knowledge and awareness of life-cycle process (e.g. CMMI, AS9100 D) and configuration management.
- Strong knowledge of electronics development standards (preferably DO-160).
- Use of a problem reporting tool/bug tracking tool
- Experience with hardware / software integration
- Contribute to technical reviews, guide and mentor junior engineers
- Attitude of a self-starter; ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Certified DFSS GB or BB and championing the DFSS in group
- Excellent communications skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- A high degree of aptitude, creativity, and self-direction is required
- Understanding of Power Electronics Drive systems, motion control systems, cooling systems, vehicle/aircraft power supply systems
- Knowledge of Model based development using Matlab, Simulink
- Familiarity with configuration/change management processes and tools
- Exposure to Aerospace products and related subsystems
- Process models AS9100D, CMMI, ISO,ASPICE
- Good knowledge of Si/SiC/GaN based designs using MOSFET/IGBTs, Hybrids/IPM Modules for Convertors, Traction Motor drives, Actuator/motion controls & Invertor products
- Experience in industries with safety-critical requirements in aerospace/vehicle
- Knowledge about airborne certification using Mil461, DO160, Mil704, IEC/UL/CE,
- Good knowledge of transformer rectifier unit, electrical engineering concepts, switchgears, circuit breakers etc.
Perks and BenefitsAs per company standards
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Technical Lead/Project Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Electronics, Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization, Instrumentation
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Electronics & Embedded Technology, Electronics, Electrical Engineering
Fortune Personnel Services
Contact Company:Fortune Personnel Services