- Lead design, development & testing of embedded systems for Harsh and Hazardous Area products and solutions.
- Responsible for System Architecture Design, Hardware Design (Digital, High-Speed Design, RF Design, Analog and Mixed Signal).
- Suggest and develop re-usable components and drive continuous improvement opportunities in legacy products. Adopt and Implement the Agile Methodology for Hardware Development.
- Develop the Standards and guidelines for the hardware development and implement them in the design.
- Continuously develop and enhance the technical capabilities of the team; coach and mentor junior team members.
- Drive culture of innovation with focus on new ideas and proposals. Develop and protect Intellectual Property through disclosures and patent applications.
- Develop technologies which would improve product performance, reduce development time or reduce cost. Develop technology roadmap aligned with business strategy plans for the group.
- Provide technical guidance and direction for Crouse Hinds Division Team in Connected Products, Communication System, Smart Systems.
- Build customer relations, influence, negotiate to set realistic expectations with stakeholders
- Coordinates with Project Coordinator/ engineering leaders, Marketing Manager, Mechanical Engineering, Sourcing and Manufacturing personnel to develop the products in an organized and expedient fashion.
- Monitor progress and achievements on projects. Provide regular reports on development and support activities.
- Promote Design for Manufacturability/ Assembly, Reliability, Environment and robust design culture.
Salary: INR Best in Industry
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:IT Software - Embedded, EDA, VLSI, ASIC, Chip Design
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Required: Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electronics or Instrumentation Engineering from an accredited institution
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the field of product design and development for embedded product
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to technically lead end to end product development with cross functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to influence and drive decisions on complex technical issues.
- Extensive experience of full Hardware development life cycle including requirements management, design, development, verification & validation, qualification & certification testing in Electrical / Industrial applications.
- Hands on experience in defining the system / subsystem specifications, designing the system architecture and requirements for complex systems.
- Hands on experience on simulation tools like PSpice, LTSpice, Model Sim, etc.
- Knowledge of EMI / EMC certification and environmental compliances UL /IEC / RoHS / REACH etc
- Hands on experience on various Communication protocols like RS232, SPI, I2C, Ethernet, wireless etc
- Good knowledge on PCB design guidelines for SI, high speed design & EMI/EMC.
- Should have hands on experience on hardware architecture design, feature & performance specifications, 16/32 bit micro-controllers/ DSP based designs.
- Should have hands on experience in High Speed Design, Digital Design, Mixed Signal Design, RF design.
- Knowledge and experience in Connected Products, Artificial Intelligent, Machine Learning.
- Knowledge of regulatory and industry standard related to Explosion proof, Harsh and Hazardous products.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization
Fortune Personnel Services
Contact Company:Fortune Personnel Services