Designation: EMI/EMC Expert.
Role : Technical Lead
Domain : Automotive
Experience Needed : 10+ Years in EMI/EMC Design.
Qualification : BE/B Tech or ME/M Tech in Electronics.
1. EMI/EMC Design knowledge and lesson learnt
2. EMI/EMC Standards for Automotive and Industrial/Off-road products
3. EMI/EMC Testing experience for automotive and Industrial/Off-road requirements
4. EMI/EMC design guidelines development for HW Design and PCB Layout Engineers.
1. Sound knowledge of design for EMI/EMC
2. Shall be able to do the root cause analysis of EMI/EMI failures in the designs .
3. Sound knowledge of ISO/IEC & automotive EMI/EMC/ESD standards
4. Hands on experience in EMI/EMC test and measurement instruments.
5. Hands on experience in CE/RE/ESD/Surge/BCI/Immunity/ Susceptibility tests.
6. Experience in Test/Plan and Test report development.
7. Good Experience in HW Design.
8. Experience in EMC Lab set up for testing.
9. Should have experience in developing the rules and design guidelines for better EMC performance of the products.
10. EMI/EMC Simulation expertise will be an added advantage.
1. Component level review of Schematics w.r.t. to EMI/EMC performance.
2. Review Layout and provide suggestions before Gerber release to improve ESD and EMC performance.
3. EMI/EMC testing in External Labs.
4. Defining EMI/EMC design rules for electronic design teams.
5. Review The Requirements from customer and provide expert opinion on the same.
6. Customer/ Supplier interaction for EMI/EMC requirements finalization.
7. EMC Test/Plan and Test report development.
8. Analysis and solving EMI/EMC and ESD Issues encountered in projects.
9. Define and apply processes, lessons learnt & best practices for better EMC performance of projects.
10. Coordination with internal design teams, cross functional teams, customers/ Suppliers to meet all required EMI/EMC requirements.
11. EMI/EMC Simulations using Mentor Graphics Hyper lynx.
12. Provide EMI/EMC subject matter knowledge to HW teams.
If interested, kindly share us your updated CV along with the below details:
Relevant Exp in EMI/EMC Design:
Relevant Exp in Root Cause Analysis:
Relevant Exp in EmI/EMC Validation:
Reason For Change:
Attending any interviews:
Any offers in hand:
Any Issues in relocation to Pune:
Thanks & Regards
Web Site: www.fortuneps.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Technical Lead/Project Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:M.Tech - Electronics/Telecommunication
Fortune Personnel Services
Recruiter Name:Lavanya Balla
Contact Company:Fortune Personnel Services
Address :Fortune Personel Services Office NO 2, Floor No 1 Sahajand Complex East Street Camp Pune, PUNE, Maharashtra - 411001,India