- Coordinate and perform SAP PI and dot net on various IT projects on multiple platforms.
- Support global IT project management processes, provide weekly status update to ensure programs progress and meet timelines.
- Ensure change approval process is followed and information is provided to make timely decisions.
- Coordinate new OEM EDI registration, testing, and deployment.
- Monitor SAP and other key business software roles to confirm there are no role or licensing conflicts, and address as needed.
- Assign new licenses and cancel expired licensing for SAP and other programs.
- Utilize aging reports to terminate accounts that are 90 days without access for key business applications.
- Monitor open tickets related to applicable issues and close or route promptly to support metrics.
Required Candidate profile
- 5 years of relevant experience
- ITIL change approval process experience for required change requests and/or maintenance activity.
- Experience leading a cross-functional team, ideally an international cross-functional team
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with all organizational levels.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail required.
- Excellent problem-solving/troubleshooting skills required.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent project management skills.
- SAP or related
- Oracle Database
- Siemens PLM or related
- IBM Sterling/EDI
Perks and BenefitsBest in Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Desired Candidate Profile
Fortune Personnel Services
Contact Company:Fortune Personnel Services