POSITION : AM Controller Development
EDUCATION : B.E Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication/ M.Tech (Electronics)
EXPERIENCE : If M.Tech +3 to 4yrs and if B.Tech Min 4yrs to 5yrs experience in an organization from automotive / industrial electronics domain with exposure to electronics
1. Design, analyse, test, troubleshoot and validate various digital and analog circuits in electronic controllers.
2. Define module level hardware requirements from system requirement specification
Circuit design, component selection, schematic entry & circuit simulation
3. Preparation of hardware-software interface documentsSupport proto-builds and functional testing of prototypes
4. Maintain technical and project documents such as requirements specifications, design calculations, DFMEA etc.
5. Participate in DVP creation & execution
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Must be experienced in hardware design of different circuits used in microcontroller based systems
2. Must have experience in designing with 16/32-bit microcontrollers from NXP, Infineon, Renesas etc.
3. Must have thorough understanding of various analog & digital components such as resistors, capacitors, diodes, BJTs, MOSFETs, linear regulators, switching regulators,
crystals, op-amps, comparators, logic gates, multiplexers, CAN & LIN transceivers etc.
4. Must have hands on experience in designing analog and digital signal conditioning circuits such as filters, buffers etc.
5. Must understand PCB layout guidelines and EMI/EMC issues related to power electronics. Hands on experience with PCB layout would be an added advantage.
6. Proficient in using various test and measurement equipment such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyser, LCR meter etc.
7. Must understand and can participate in DFMEA
8. Must be skilled in design and simulation tools such as OrCAD Capture, PSpice / LTSpice, etc.
9. Excellent analytical abilities, including proficiency in using MS Excel
10. Experience in defining mechanical aspects of controller design is preferable
11. Understanding of various communication protocols such as CAN & LIN is preferred
12. Understanding of various automotive electronics systems; their sub systems, components and interactions is preferred
13. Understanding of different types of sensors & actuators; such as hall effect sensors, magnetic sensors, relays, solenoids etc. used in automotive domain is preferred
14. Good communication and presentation skills (written and spoken)
If interested pls send your updated CV in word format with below required details:
Reason for Change:
Duration with current organisation:
If not interested or suitable, References would be helpful, Hope you would do.
Thanks & Regards
Web Site: www.fortuneps.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication, B.Sc - Electronics
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Electronics, M.Tech - Electronics/Telecommunication
Fortune Personnel Services
Recruiter Name:Lavanya Balla
Contact Company:Fortune Personnel Services
Address :Fortune Personel Services Office NO 2, Floor No 1 Sahajand Complex East Street Camp Pune, PUNE, Maharashtra - 411001,India