- Manages a large team of data management and/or quantitative analysis professionals who prepare data sets and conduct statistical, financial and econometric modeling for internal or external clients.
- Manages the data management and/or quantitative analysis activities for assigned area. Provides insights and ideas for improving processes and works to implements improvements. Ensures staff have all required resources to execute their assigned activities.Manages data vendor relationships. Ensures system costs are understood and contracts are managed appropriately.
- Oversees the implementation of new data related technology enhancements / implementations. Ensures staff and more junior managers' compliance with the Bank's standards and best practices.
- Facilitates the analysis of client and business needs and manages related documentation. Guides the team's production of management reporting and analyses. Ensures the quality of day-to-day services provided is in line with service level agreements in place for each client. Ensures business requirements are executed as expected.
- Establishes operating procedures for assigned units and ensures that the procedures align with the goals and objectives for the area.
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team. Onboards new hires. completes performance management processes and handles staff performance reviews.
- Translates technical concepts and analyses to non- technical audiences. Delivers reports and Manages a large team of staff and completes performance management activities for staff.Responsible for the supervision of staff and coordination of resources; sets daily priorities to meet operational objectives. presentations to senior leaders.
Required Candidate profileExp. in Reference Data Management & Pricing.
Perks and BenefitsBest in Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Fortune Personnel Services