- Understanding of User Requirements, which resulting in timely delivery of :
- SharePoint Application Design
- Related supporting artefacts
- Robust Application Architecture design for SharePoint.
- Appropriate Load Balancing using SharePoint Farm Design.
- Periodically check the DR Site operations, if all the applications can be operated from DR site.
- Wherever needed, perform Coding for the inhouse projects, own the Projects end to end deliveries, while working closely with the Supplier.
- Monitor the Supplier Support activities, evaluate the No of tickets getting generated, and provide solutions in the existing applications to reduce in overall tickets getting generated.
- Coordinate with Business Users and Suppliers throughout the Project SDLC.
Required Candidate profileSkills Must to Have:
o Proficient in SharePoint 2013 to 2019
o Proficient in SharePoint services, Apps, Microsoft flows, PowerApps, Event Receiver, SharePoint designer workflow.
o Office 365 development and administration experience
o C#, ASP.Net
o SharePoint Online: Development of Apps in SharePoint, integration to office 365 products
o SharePoint Framework Development using SPFX.
o SharePoint Administrator knowledge like
SharePoint Health Analyzer
Farm Governance Report (Monthly)
Site Quota Level if set
Incoming and outgoing email setting
Alternate access mapping etc.
Manage SharePoint production App and Web server
o Hands on experience SharePoint Migration to latest version.
o Integration with LOB System like SAP, Salesforce, MS project Server
o Webservices, SOAP services, WCF, MVC
o Experience in using SQL: Stored Procedure, Views, SSRS, Functions, Jobs
o Must have knowledge of Best practices for SharePoint development.
o Certified in SharePoint Online / On Premise Development / Administration.
Skills Good to Have:
o Nintex Forms and Workflow
o MS Azure Development, Deployment and Administration for SharePoint.
o Experience in Power Apps.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers, B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Any Specialization
Fortune Personnel Services
Contact Company:Fortune Personnel Services