2. Develop a database of Excavator / Compactors,
3. Incorporate current QS items that are in Zuken
4. Concept work and Design of various Electrical components and Sub-Assembly/ Assembly of Construction Equipment machines.
5. Design Detailing, BOM compilation and Engineering Drawing release through Engineering Change Management process.
6. Coordinate with Test and Development, Purchasing and Quality Assurance and Production departments for development at various stages of Projects as required till the implementation
7. Understand International Standard & follow the same within Team.
8. Maintaining Quality and standards during daily work.
9. Achieve deliverables as per given Timeline.
10. Prototype development
Salary: INR As per industry Standards
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
1. B.E / B.Tech (Electrical) from a premier Institute
2. Sound knowledge of Electricals & Electronics used for controls, protections &,measurement in Excavator.
3. Exposure of designing of PLC, Microprocessor based SRCP, Auto Mains failure, Synchronizing Control Panels. All electricals &electronics in diesel engine its suitability & compatibility with various variants of diesel gensets,
4. Design Functional Excellence to champion the use of Design Reviews, optimize value and design for manufacturing. Lead FMEAs, analysis of systems, supplier discussions, project planning, preparation of reports, presentation of work. Support Engineering Standard Work practices, Drawing Reviews, Production Support, and Field Test Support.
5. Knowledge of validation, trials, statutory requirement & procedures of approvals from various statutory requirements for various applications.
6. Should have good knowledge of Electricals & electronics for selection of various controls, protections & measuring equipments
7. Should handle progressively increasing responsibilities as Design Engineer in Excavator Product Engineering role.
8. Should have hands on experience in Product Improvements in design features and to resolve the issues in Production or field issues.
9. Core Design Engineer with 6-8 yrs. of experience.
10. Experience in construction equipment manufacturer.
11. Strong in communication.
12. Hands on UG NX, Teamcenter, Zuken or any other design software.
13. Experience on Prototype development and build activities.
1. Understanding of Excavator and its subsystems for product integration.
2. Design Calculations and able to interpret same during design review.
3. Ability to read prints, drawings, layouts and communicate with internal customers.
4. Know how on Sheet metal, Structures standards.
5. Hands on Assembly and Fitment issues addressed during design.
6. Knowledge of Design for Manufacture & Assembly
7. Awareness of cost factors in product design.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation
Fortune Personnel Services