1. Customer Interaction for understanding the requirement.
2. Closure of design queries, design feasibility review, mechanical and electrical design of the cable and cable harness.
3. Performing meetings with customer with help of sales regarding project information.
4. Manufacturing process awareness, manufacturing process feasibility, routing/layout packaging awareness.
5. Need based visits to customer locations pan India.
6. Professional Experience in in 3D Cad modeling, good knowledge of the cable and harness accessories, such as cable clamps, ferules, connectors, junctions and over-molded plastic components, 3D routing, Design releases, Rapid to prototyping, Timelines and Milestones,
7. Creation of BOM and costing.
8. Technical documentation.
Desired Profile :
1. Innovative thinking, strong domain knowledge of Cables and harnesses.
2. Flexibility and creativity, Time management, Prioritization, good communication skills.
3. Value Engineering, standard costing, persuasive and convincing skills, self-motivated, reliable.
4. Quality conscious, good knowledge of standards and best practices.
5. Knowledge of CATIA 5, AutoCAD, E-CAD, Cable Builder, MS Project, CAD
Experience : 3 to 7yrs
Job Location : Chakan Pune
Qualification : B.E Electrical/Electronics
Notice Period : 1 month
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
Fortune Personnel Services
Contact Company:Fortune Personnel Services