Brief primary function of your role:
- Provides estimates for the effort and schedule of assigned tasks/project development
- Ensures quality of delivery in accordance with the plan adhering to the standard practices and guidelines
- Works across all Demantra / ASCP modules as needed.
- Project Deliverable - Engages in development, design, testing and documentation of FRICEW (Forms, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions & Workflows) components.
- Ensures sign-off on all major system deliverables by stakeholders
- Performs peer review and peer testing of deliverables. Makes recommendations to the team.
- Provides on call support and flexible to work in 2 shifts as required
- Works independently and or with the team members to meet the expected results
- Suggests and builds re-usable components and looks for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Works collaboratively with other team members to achieve team and organization goals.
- Develops an understanding of both technology and business concepts and is able to articulate business processes.
- Reviews strategy and contributes in preparing one for the team.
- Consults with customers and IT managers to develop, define, and prioritize work assignments and work delivery
- Should lead and demonstrate continuous improvement initiatives
- Participate in solution and code reviews with team members for small requests/incidents
- Follow the best practices and adher to efficient coding standards
- Responsible for supporting, maintaining, and troubleshooting enterprise-wide application systems
- Share knowledge within the team and demonstrates flexibility working in parallel on multiple assignments
- Engages in trouble shooting and fixing of incidents / Enhancements
- Incident management in Remedy
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience of direct customer involvement and requirements analysis
- Solution Design and Development - Design and Development of EBS-ASCP-Demantra Integration, Reports, Conversions and Extensions using Oracle development technologies
- Will provide excellent quality code as well as excellent documentation including unit test scripts and results. Will maintain zero impact through regression testing in the global environment
Required Candidate profile
- Total Experience : 3 - 5 years of experience in Oracle 11i and R12 Apps Demantra, ASCP - as a techno-functional consultant.
- Experience of 1-2 end to end implementation of Demantra module (Preferably in Demand Management, SNOP).
- Strong knowledge on Demantra technical components including series, level, level methods, integration interface, user setups, member management, workflow steps, worksheets.
- Strong expertise in Oracle PL/SQL
- Hands-on experience on functional flow of Demantra modules (Preferably in Demand Management, SNOP).
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Fortune Personnel Services
IT employs 99,000 people worldwide, and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries
Contact Company:Fortune Personnel Services