- Responsible for detailed analysis of system requirements & evaluating the feasibility of software implementation, technical risks, requirement conflicts as per Autosar standards.
- Interact with customer for clarification on software requirements and propose technical solutions to customer
- Responsible for management and quality of Software requirements
- Develops/Integrate highly complex Autosar software modules according to the guidelines, project environment, programming language, software requirements and software design.
- Highly hands-on way in checking, reviewing work results as per MQ process
- Perform technical reviews, monitor risks, communicate problems and initiate escalations, if necessary
- Able to provide solutions for technical issues in own or other projects
- Able to integrate the software modules (with high complexity), as per defined integration tests strategy & plan.
- Able to resolve technical issues faced during integration
- To be able to provide reliable input for own or others tasks in release planning.
- Maintains the detailed time schedule
- Able to perform in-depth technical reviews in one or more software projects (similar product types) includes the analysis of failure modes
- High quality level of deliverables and correct application of all relevant processes and methods.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge and adherence to organization software development process, technologies, tools and methods.
- Ability to communicate, technical leading and coordinate other software engineers on his/her project.
- Ensure expected project results are achieved.
- On time delivery with quality for medium to large tasks. Number, quality and complexity of functionalities implemented.
- Leads on-site customer support for his projects and communicate clearly internally and externally.
- Training new employees on specific technical methods, tools and processes.
- Coaching and mentoring 7-10 software developers.
- Provide technical leadership in quality and reliability/productivity.
Required Candidate profileTechnical Skills
- Must have extensive (> 8 Yrs.) experience in deriving Autosar Archietecture
- Must have hands on experience (>8) in Autosar SW development
- Should be able to guide / mentor the junior developers for model based software development
- Should be very strong in resolving complex technical issues in various Autosar projects
- Must have automotive ECU software development experience in embedded C
- Should be able to write / update linker scripts, makefile etc.
- Should have strong Embedded knowledge
- Should have experience of hardware interface and should be able to identify hardware issues
- Must be able to read the hardware schematics and should be able to map it with required software interface
- Autosar tool chains preferrable Vector tools ( Davinci configurator , Devevloper)
- EB Tressos
- Emulators / Debuggers
- CANoe / CanCase
- Standard software development environment / tools
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization
Fortune Personnel Services